竞彩足球比分 www.h6dl.com.cn 来源：高中英语 2019-02-20 15:06:23
1. I'm now writing on behalf of the classmates to invite you to come and attend it, if you can spare the time.
2. I sincerely invite you to watch the show because…
3. You can reach me through my phone number 4476655 at your convenience.
1. 时间：周五晚 8 点至 9 点
We're throwing a surprise party for Xiaoming’s birthday.
As scheduled, all the classmates in our class will gather at the Students' Centre at 8 pm this Friday evening to celebrate Xiaoming's birthday. We would feel much honored if you could come and enjoy it, which is to finish at 9, lasting an hour.
As the party starts, we will light the candles and sing "Happy Birthday" for him. Then the birthday cake will be presented and cut for all of us to enjoy, following which we'll sing songs and play some small games. What's more, as a surprise, we'll all prepare some secret birthday gifts for him, and it'll be great to see how surprised he will be seeing the gifts. As it's a surprise party, he will know nothing about it beforehand, and we do hope that you could manage to attend it.
Looking forward to your coming.
1. I am writing to ask for more information about it.
2. There are some pieces of information that I'd like to share with you.
3. The most significant thing you should keep in mind is that…
ENJOY A RELAXING STUDY BREAK
IN BEAUTIFUL LANCASTER
LANGUAGE CENTRE AND COLLEGE OF ARTS
UNIVERSITY OF LANCASTER
Languages * English * French * Spanish
Arts * Politics * Sociology * History
3wk, 6wk and 12wk courses
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am a student in China and I plan to go to Britain to attend a summer school during the vacation. I've seen your ad, and I'd like to know something more about your six-week English courses.
First, when will the course start and how many Class hours are there per week? Besides, I wish there would not be too many students in a class. I'd also like to know how much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included.
Would there be host family or university dormitory?
I am looking forward to your early reply.
1. I would be very grateful if you could…
2. I would appreciate it if you could offer me a hand.
3. Thanks for your kind consideration and I look forward to receiving your earliest reply.
4. If you need further information, do let me know.